Smoking increases the risk of type 2 diabetes; plus it’s important for diabetics to stop smoking if they want to regain their health. But a new study shows that during the first three to five years after diabetics who have quit, face greater health risks.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Causes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Weight Gain After Total Thyroidectomy
- Thyroid Disease: Ten Questions Every Thyroid Patient Should Ask
- Tonsil Stones: Symptoms And Treatment Options
- Could You Have Type 1 Diabetes And Not Know It?