Fatty liver disease, also known as nonalcoholic hepatosteatosis, is a disease one-quarter of the entire population of the earth has but very few people have ever heard of. It is a major reason for liver transplantation and cause of heart to heart disease.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Statin Diabetes Conundrum: Short-term Gain, Long-term Risk, Or Inconvenient Truth?
- Sulfonylureas For Diabetes, Obsolete But Still Commonly Prescribed
- How Modern Insulin Pumps Work
- Excessive Thirst Can Be Linked To Many Conditions
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers Explained