Visual Anatomy Lite (or Free for Android), an interactive education and reference tool that uses high-resolution 3D illustrations of the human body, along with the quiz feature for testing our anatomy knowledge.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- FitBit App, a companion to Fitbit activity trackers that also works as a stand-alone app
- MedicineList+ App, a medication reminder and reference for patients and caregivers from 'down under'
- VisualDx App, a visual clinical support tool for making differential diagnosis
- Top 3 Alternative Apps Instead of Epocrates: LexiComp, Micromedex and Medscape
- Top 2 Essential Residency Medical Apps to Survive Intern Year: UpToDate & Epocrates