This article reviews the pros and cons of applying to the Ross University School of Medicine in the Caribbean. I present testimony from students and alumni of Ross to help you decide if this school would be a good choice to get your medical degree.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Transferring from a European or South American Medical School to the US
- An In-Depth Review of The Princeton Review MCAT Prep Course
- DO Degree Option For Students With Low MCAT Scores Who Want To Study in US
- Wanting to Get Accepted into a US Medical Program? 3 Tips to Increase Your Chances
- A Comprehensive Review of ExamKrackers 101 for MCAT Prep