Neurotypical folks aren't unlikely to describe people with Asperger's as lacking empathy — but is it possible that aspies have too much, rather than too little, empathy? Could "hyper empathy syndrome" be a core part of Asperger Syndrome?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Social Anxiety Disorder And Drinking For Stress Relief: Are You At Risk Of Alcohol Addiction?
- Social Anxiety Disorder And Marijuana Addiction: The Risks Of Weed Use For Social Phobia
- Dance Your Stress Away: Is Dance Therapy An Effective Relaxation Technique For Anxiety Disorders?
- Punching vs Hugging For Stress Relief: What Is Better For Dealing With Anxiety?
- Childhood Anxiety And Nutritional Deficiencies: Could Omega 3, Vitamin B, and Selenium Help?