General overview Duloxetine is a prescription medication which belongs to the group of oral antidepressants called the serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors or SNRI's. This medication is used to treat mental health issues such as major depression and generalized...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Constant Anxiety: What It Is, And How To Deal With It
- Loss Of Emotional Control And Getting It Back
- Compulsive And Inappropriate Laughing Disorders
- Fetishes And What To Do About Them (Or Not)
- The 7 Most Common Mental Health Disorders And Their Treatment