While it was known that there was a familial link between mothers and daughters with PCOS, the study showed rather than PCOS being a genetic disorder, it was instead due to an imbalance of hormones before birth...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Activities For Elders With Dementia
- Schizophrenia And Other Psychiatric Issues
- Hallucinations, Delusions, And Being Just Plain Nuts
- When 'Illness' Takes Over Someone's Life: Munchausen Syndrome Vs Hypochondria
- When Language Becomes A Challenge: Could Your Elderly Relative Have Semantic Dementia?