While Alzheimer's is the most common and most talked about form of dementia, there are many more. This article takes a closer look at semantic dementia, a form of dementia that initially targets language skills.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Depression: It's Not Just In Your Mind, It's Also in Your Genes
- Collective Cultural Memory: Whole Societies, Not Just Individuals, Can Forget
- Impulse Control Disorder And Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Related To Each Other
- Depression And Obesity: Is There A Link?
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?