Hallucinations are surprisingly common. Many people see, hear, smell, taste, and feel things that aren't objectively there. That does mean something is notably wrong with their brains, but that doesn't...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Schizophrenia Symptoms: Beyond Hearing Voices In Your Head
- Why Do Women Fall For Bad Boys?
- Depression: It's Not Just In Your Mind, It's Also in Your Genes
- Collective Cultural Memory: Whole Societies, Not Just Individuals, Can Forget
- Impulse Control Disorder And Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Related To Each Other