One of the things you notice in nursing homes that have Alzheimer's floors and non-Alzheimer's floors is that the mere hint of a dementia diagnosis induces immediate compliance with orders. Management by fear isn't optimal. There are better ways.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Schizoaffective Disorder: More Than Just Schizophrenia
- OSFED: Why You've Never Heard Of This Common Eating Disorder
- What Is Dialectical Behavior Therapy, And Would You Benefit?
- Schizophrenia Symptoms: Beyond Hearing Voices In Your Head
- Why Do Women Fall For Bad Boys?