Schizoaffective disorder is sometimes described as a "close cousin" of schizophrenia. Some people who have schizoaffective disorders can lead nearly-normal lives, but some fall into dark, deadly insanity.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Aluminum: Is There A Link To Alzheimer's Disease?
- Apophenia: Mental Condition That Makes The Paranormal Seem Especially Real
- Evidence Mounts That Pesticides Cause Autism
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder A Risk Factor For Schizophrenia?
- Understanding Depression: When Feeling Sad Is A Sign Of Mental Illness