Bite...Bite...Bite. We have probably all had some episodes of nail biting, at a certain time of our life. But when it reaches excessive proportions, we have to ask ourselves questions: why do we bite our nails? Could it be a sign of an underlying psychological disturbance? Find out now!
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Researchers Discover Gene Marker For Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Schizophrenia: Health Facts
- Most Common Types Of Headache
- Being The Partner Of A Person With Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Relationship Between Heavy Drinking And Mental Disorders