The short answer to the question of whether someone with paranoid schizophrenia is likely to be violent or dangerous is usually "no". Schizophrenia, particularly the paranoid form, has for a long time been associated in the public mind with violence. This view has been reinforced by media reports
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Can Exercise Help Fight Depression
- Recession Caused 10,000 More Suicides?
- Who Is Responsible When Young People Turn Into Serial Killers?
- Six Misconceptions About Psychopaths
- Alzheimer's Disease - What Is On The Horizon For This Debilitating Disorder?