Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in children can have a huge impact on their everyday life, but it can be distressing for parents and others too. How can you recognize the signs, and what treatment options are available?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD): Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
- Broken "Clock" in the Brain May Explain Alzheimer's, Other Brain Diseases
- Could You Have Asperger's Syndrome?
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder: When Your Body Becomes Your Enemy
- The Ups & Downs of Living With A Bipolar Person