Researchers have uncovered a gene marked associated with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. This discovery paves the way to further research and could eventually revolutionize OCD treatment.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Broken "Clock" in the Brain May Explain Alzheimer's, Other Brain Diseases
- Could You Have Asperger's Syndrome?
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder: When Your Body Becomes Your Enemy
- The Ups & Downs of Living With A Bipolar Person
- How To Stop Nail Biting And Other Nervous Habits