Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia in old age. With no cure available, it is emerging as a growing cause of deaths worldwide. Scientists are focusing their attempts on developing diagnostic methods and treatments to prevent dementia.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How Can You Tell If An Adult Has ADHD?
- Treating Depression Lowers Your Risk Of Heart Disease
- Dangerous Conditions That Lead To Hallucinations And Delusions
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD): Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
- Broken "Clock" in the Brain May Explain Alzheimer's, Other Brain Diseases