Asperger's Syndrome is a form of autism that doesn't affect a person's intelligence but can cause them a lot of social difficulties. Have you felt "weird" all your life? You might want to know if you could have Asperger's.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Ketamine May Offer Quick, Effective Relief For Major Depression
- Is It A "Senior Moment" Or Is It Alzheimer's?
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - Fight Your Fears
- What Is ADHD, And Who Gets It?
- Ten Things Every Child With Autism Wants You To Know