Chronic pain is well known as a factor in the growing epidemic of opioid addiction. But chronic itch is another. Here's what may help when you have itches you just can't scratch.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Diagnoses of Dire Diseases and Who Should Make Them
- Feeding Tubes for Dementia Patients May Become a Thing of the Past
- Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)
- Hand And Finger Numbness After Repeated Movements: Most Likely Repetitive Stress Injury
- Peripheral Neuropathy, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Other Syndromes That Cause Tingling and Numbness of the Arms