Food consumption has been implicated as a risk factor in leukemia. The risk of developing leukemia due to intake or consumption of processed, cured or smoked meat is a controversial issue, but it is better for children to abstain from these products.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Evolution of the Western Diet: A Nation With Pervasive Eating Problems
- Move Over, Quinoa: Sorghum Is the New Super-Food You’ve Never Heard Of
- Clinical Study Questions Whether Saturated Fats Are Unhealthy
- Winter Recipes and Why We Love Them
- Inflammatory Foods Cause Chronic Illnesses