Daily life in Korea would be unimagineable without kimchi, the spicy fermented cabbage dish that is served with every meal. Kimchi is so nutritious it does not have to be served just as a side dish, but can be used as the basis of the entire meal.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Want To Follow A High Protein Diet Plan For Weight Loss? Get Started With These Fat-Busting Tips
- Sweet Treats You Can’t Believe Are Healthy!
- Cooking With Kids: Are You Brave Enough To Let Your Children Take Control Of The Kitchen?
- Scientists Invent Hangover-Free Beer
- Budget Food: Cheap And Healthy Meals For Beginners