When you work out to build muscle, getting the right kind of protein in the right amount at the right time is essential. Muscles use protein to rebuild the fibers that give them strength. They use glucose (sugar) and water to make the glycogen that "pumps them up" so they become visibly larger. You
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Scientists Invent Hangover-Free Beer
- Budget Food: Cheap And Healthy Meals For Beginners
- Liver Disease Isn't Just a Danger For Alcoholics
- Paleolithic Diet: Were Our Ancestors Healthier?
- Top Kitchen Appliances You Need In Your Healthy Kitchen