The answer is NO — not really. Most people think that commercial brown sugar is healthier than the white version, but it's almost equally bad. Paying double for a similar thing — marketing did an amazing job once again.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Should Carrageenan In Food Be Avoided?
- Why You Should Cheat On Your Diet
- My Teenager Wants To Become Vegetarian: What Now?
- Growing Strong And Healthy Vegetarian Kids: From Preconception Through Infancy
- Fall Comfort Foods That Won’t Make You Fluffy