Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, also known as hypropmellose or E464, is a "semisynthetic" form of cellulose used to make gel caps. It's "semisynthetic" in that it begins as cellulose, the carbohydrate building...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Growing Strong And Healthy Vegetarian Kids: From Preconception Through Infancy
- Fall Comfort Foods That Won’t Make You Fluffy
- How Three Portions of Whole Grains a Day Could Help You Live Longer
- Is Intermittent Fasting Healthy?
- Juicing: Benefits And Downsides