If you’re like me, you get so much “healthy” kale you start looking for reasons not to eat. It turns out that there is a very good reason not to eat kale—heavy metal contamination, which is worse in organic varieties.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Neurological Effects Of Caffeine
- High Fructose Diet Linked To Poor Fetal and Maternal Outcomes
- Are Nectarines As Good As Peaches?
- Obesity Epidemic Responsible For Rising Malnutrition Rates?
- Protein-Rich Salad Ideas For New Vegetarians And 'Flexitarians'