Most fans of natural approaches to health have heard of the blue-green marine bacterium Spirulina, but both spirulina benefits and spirulina side effects are not really well known. Here's what you need to know about this versatile and helpful food.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Soy Diet - Could This Help Prevent Osteoporosis In Menopausal Women?
- Ten Food Myths That Keep Your Family From Enjoying Inexpensive, Nutritious Vegetables
- List Of Foods To Avoid While Trying To Get Pregnant
- Vegetables Get Jet Lag, Too
- Dulse Bacon: Delicious, But Not Quite The Real Thing