A novel additive that tricks the tongue into thinking products are very sweet is emerging on the market. Called Sweetmyx, this ingredient could have the potential to reduce the risks of processed-food consumption. At what cost, though?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Are 'Detox Diets' Really A Lot Of Nonsense?
- Will A Low-Carb, High Fat Diet Work For You?
- Antioxidants: Not Always What They Are Made Out To Be?
- Purifying Water With The Sun
- Diet Plans For Women: What Females Need To Know About Weight Loss