Soy is a controversial food source worth hundreds of millions of US dollars annually. Said by some to prevent heart disease, soy has also been linked to cancer and the onset of other diseases. There are many questions, including, Is soy milk really toxic?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Could Your Breakfast Cereal Be Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Plans?
- Why Vitamin K2 Is Critical For Good Heart And Bone Health
- Mushrooms: Nutritious, Healthy, And... The Key To Weight Loss?
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Hype Or The Key To Good Health?
- Beans, Greens, And Other Super Foods For The Brain