It is a fact that calcium is needed to build and maintain healthy bones and teeth and regulate the heart, aid blood clotting, and help with the transmission of nerve impulses. Calcium also plays an important role in reducing the risks of osteoporosis.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Warning: Not All Honey Is Natural And Healthy
- Thinking About Becoming A Raw Food Vegan? Don't Forget To Switch On Your Inner Skeptic
- Traditional Morogo: The Most Nutritious Leaf Vegetable In Africa
- Thought You Couldn't Make Your Own Indian Chutney? You Were Wrong!
- Why Didn't Drinking Coke All Day Make Our Grandparents Fat?