With the fatigue, depression and pain associated with fibromyaglia, it must seem ludicrous that physicians are asking you to start some type of exercise program to reduce your pain. As strange as this sounds, this is actually the best thing you can do.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How To Get Past A Strength Plateau In the Gym
- Yoga For People Who Can't Stand on One Foot (or Stand at All)
- Long Term Weight Loss: How to Lose The Weight And Keep it Off
- Injury and Prevention: What We Know and What Can Be Done
- Senior Fitness: Enhance Your Quality Of Life During The Golden Years