Does working out build up your blood? Can you increase your red blood cell count by running, swimming, or maybe going on a hike? Exercise really does build up your red blood cell count, and you don't have to be a professional athlete to benefit.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Yoga For People Who Can't Stand on One Foot (or Stand at All)
- Injury and Prevention: What We Know and What Can Be Done
- Senior Fitness: Enhance Your Quality Of Life During The Golden Years
- Sex And Cardio: How Your Gender Affects Your Cardio Workouts
- Back Pain Management And Science: What Works And What Doesn't?