Abortions in the sixth month of pregnancy or later happen, but they aren't common. Data from 20 years ago reported that about 1,000 women a year in the United States...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Can Abdominal Massage (Hilot) Really Induce Abortion?
- Missed Period But Not Pregnant: Possible Reasons For A Late Menstrual Bleeding
- Menstruation (Bleeding) After The Morning After Pill: Should Your Period Be Late If You've Taken Emergency Contraception?
- Unprotected Sex, Unwanted Pregnancy Fears, And The Menstrual Cycle
- Can You Get Pregnant After Accidental Contact With Sperm, Without Sexual Intercourse?