"Mom brain" — forgetfulness, disorganization and an ability to concentrate — is indeed real and not necessarily a sign of depression. If you are suffering from other unpleasant symptoms as well, however, you may be dealing with postpartum depression.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Sharp Stomach Pain During Pregnancy: Causes And Treatment Options
- How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby
- When After Abortion Or D&C Can You Try To Conceive?
- What are chemical pregnancy symptoms?
- What is a prenatal music belt?