Taking ibuprofen, especially over the longer-term and in higher doses, carries all kinds of health risks. A new patch has now been developed that delivers steady doses of the popular NSAID directly through the skin, minus the side effects.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Long-Term Painkillers Increase Risk Of Heart Attack
- The Shocking Truth about Antidepressants
- Are the Drugs You Take Making You Lose Essential Vitamins and Minerals?
- Antidepressants Fluoxetine (Prozac) And Paroxetine (Paxil) Are Linked To A Risk Of Birth Defects
- Report Says U.S. Doctors Prescribe Too Much Drugs And Don't Think About Alternative Treatments