Introduction Anxiety is a psychological state with physiological components as well. It can be a normal reaction to a stressful situation but it can also grow and become more present...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Can You Do to Prevent a Friend's Drug Overdose
- Long-Term Painkillers Increase Risk Of Heart Attack
- The Shocking Truth about Antidepressants
- Are the Drugs You Take Making You Lose Essential Vitamins and Minerals?
- Antidepressants Fluoxetine (Prozac) And Paroxetine (Paxil) Are Linked To A Risk Of Birth Defects