Genital yeast infections may not be considered an STD, but that doesn't mean they can't be transmitted sexually. What do you need to know?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Is It 'Normal' For Men To Enjoy Nipple Stimulation?
- Swollen Penis Or Injured Penis: What Now?
- Young Man Able To Get An Erection Alone, But Not When With Your Partner?
- Losing Your Virginity: What's First-Time Sex Like For Teen Guys?
- 'Symptoms After You Lose Your Virginity': Debunking Common Female Virginity Myths