The skin of the lower leg region is very susceptible to various inflammatory conditions due to poor vascularization and very fragile innervation. Different metabolic, infectious, and hypersensitivity reactions often affect...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Your Nails Can Tell You About Your Health
- Nervous Itches Can Have Some Totally Unexpected Causes
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Folliculitis
- Red, Burning Finger Infections: What They May Be, and What You Can Do About Them
- Women's Pubic Hair Removal 101