Do you have a lump under your skin that you suspect is a sebaceous cyst? It probably isn't, as pilar and epidermal cysts (often referred to as sebaceous cysts) are more common. You'll still want to be rid of it, though, and here's what you can expect.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Boiling Angry! What Boil Treatment You Can Expect After You're Diagnosed With A Carbuncle
- Boil Treatment: Can You Use Home Remedies Or Do You Need A Doctor?
- Boil Medicine: Signs It's Time To Ask For Antibiotics For Boils (Furuncles)
- A Real Pain In The Butt: Why Do I Have Boils On My Buttocks, And What Is The Treatment For Boils?
- Lichen Sclerosus Of The Genital Area In Women: What Do You Need To Know?