Weight loss is an intervention that helps prevent urinary incontinence in almost any woman at almost any stage of life, not just after pregnancy. Men may need an exercise program.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Kidney Transplantation: Overview And Success Rate
- Can You Really Have Semen in Your Urine?
- Treating Bladder Infections Without Antibiotics: When You Don't Need Antibiotics for UTI
- Complications After Ureteral Stent Placement
- Link Between Vitamin D Deficiency And Bladder Cancer