Previous clinical studies have shown a link exists between vitamin D deficiency and the occurrence of certain health-related conditions. A recent study has shown that vitamin deficiency may increase the risk of bladder cancer development.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Complications After Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Itching Is Just One Of The Symptoms Of Urinary Tract Infections
- The Significance Of Increased Creatinine Levels
- What Causes Blood In The Urine?
- How Long Can You Survive With One Kidney?