A recent study has shown an association between constipation and the development of chronic kidney disease. The clinical implication of this finding is that practitioners need to be aware of these patients and they need to be managed appropriately.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Depression After Kidney Transplant
- White Urine As A Disease Symptom in Men
- What To Expect From Doctors When You Have A Bladder Or Kidney Infection
- Abnormal Urine Color: What It Tells (And Doesn't Tell) About Your Health
- Is Stress Incontinence Making You Stressed? Help Is Available!