Lingering pain after a nephrectomy, the removal of a kidney, is not unusual. It may help to understand what causes the pain and why. In a partial nephrectomy, the removal of just part of a kidney, the surgeon has to do something to keep the remaining part of the kidney from leaking urine back into
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Urethral Sling Complications
- Alcohol And Liver Disease
- How To Treat An Urinary Tract Infection?
- Sling Surgery: Complications And Side Effects
- Urinary Tract Infections: Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment