Thirty-three million people in the United States have been diagnosed with overactive bladder. But is it a real disease? And is medication really necessary for controlling it?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- White Urine As A Disease Symptom in Men
- What To Expect From Doctors When You Have A Bladder Or Kidney Infection
- Abnormal Urine Color: What It Tells (And Doesn't Tell) About Your Health
- Is Stress Incontinence Making You Stressed? Help Is Available!
- Urinary Tract Infections: Minor Irritation For You, Potential Killer For Elderly People