Urinary tract infections can affect all age groups and both genders, but they are most commonly presented in sexually active women. In fact, nearly all women experience urinary infection at least once in a lifetime. If the urinary tract infection reappears multiple times despite using the
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Kidney Stones: What Do You Need To Know?
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Is Dialysis My Last Option?
- Kidney Pain: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Bed Wetting Or Nocturnal Enuresis
- Ureteral Damage During Gynecological Surgery