Chronic Kidney Disease affects up to 1 in 10 of the population, but up to 90% of people don't know they have it. Here, we explore our baker's dozen of signs that you might have kidney disease.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Overactive Bladder: Real Disease or Marketing Hype?
- Kidney Transplantation: Overview And Success Rate
- Can You Really Have Semen in Your Urine?
- Treating Bladder Infections Without Antibiotics: When You Don't Need Antibiotics for UTI
- Complications After Ureteral Stent Placement