A study was conducted that looked into whether increased pre-pubertal childhood BMI and BMI changes during puberty increased the mortality risk in these patients due to the development of cardiovascular diseases.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The ideal Body Mass Index for trying to conceive
- Waist Fat Is More Serious Than Obesity In Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Food Choices And Brain Structure Influence Becoming Overweight
- Who Should Consider Bariatric Surgery To Lose Weight?
- Dehydrated People More Likely To Be Overweight!