Could insufficient water intake be that mysterious reason you have not been able to lose weight so far? A new study suggests that dehydrated people are more likely to be obese!
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Intra-Gastric Balloon for Weight Loss
- Is Obesity Genetic? How Genes Influence Weight
- How To Combat Sudden Weight Gain During The Perimenopause
- Advice On Healthy Weight Loss: Balanced Diet And Moderate Physical Activity
- Can You Lose Weight Healthily On A 1200 Calorie Diet Plan?