Americans, in almost every demographic group, are no longer getting fatter and fatter. They're just fat, and obesity seems to have reached a plateau at very high rates.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Is The Basal Metabolic Rate And Why It Is Important For Weight Loss?
- Understanding The Food Label: What Are You Putting In Your Mouth?
- How To Read Nutrition Labels For Weight Loss And For General Health
- FDA Approves Implanted Electronic Device For Treating Obesity
- Can You Eat More And Still Lose Weight? Portion Size, Energy Density And Weight Loss