Unless your doctor prescribed your weight-loss pills, it is safe to bet that you are just gambling away your money by buying over-the-counter (OTC) diet pills or ordering them online. There is only one exception, and that is an OTC drug called Alli, or an FDA-approved formulation of Orlistat in
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What Is Xtralean - The Fat Burner?
- Antidepressants And Weight Gain
- Can't Lose Weight? Blame A Caveman
- What Is Dr Cohen's 1st Personal Diet?
- The Maggie Drozd Diet Program