Xenical (orlistat) is one of the most common, FDA-approved weight-loss drugs doctors prescribe to their patients. However, it is usually recommended only for people who are considered obese, based on their body mass index (BMI, a measure of fatness). A person who has a BMI of 30 or more, which is
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Bariatric Surgery Should Not Be The Last Resort
- Do You Need Vitamin B12 Injections To Lose Weight?
- Kick Start Your Weight Loss With Phentermine
- Do Steroid Injections Make You Gain Weight?
- Metaslim: Effects On Weight Loss And Side Effects