Sarcopenic obesity is an age-related muscle loss which is compensated by an increase in fat mass. Resistance exercises and a protein rich healthy diet are proven to prevent the complications of this increasingly common disorder.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Do You Need Vitamin B12 Injections To Lose Weight?
- Kick Start Your Weight Loss With Phentermine
- Do Steroid Injections Make You Gain Weight?
- Metaslim: Effects On Weight Loss And Side Effects
- Depo Provera And Weight Gain