A clinical study has shown that the anti-depressants, known as selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs), have shown to increase the risk of congenital abnormalities in babies whose mothers use this medication during pregnancy.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Why Women Have More Headaches
- Treating Menstrual Problems with Yoga
- Western Balkan Moms Eager To Breastfeed, But Thwarted By Corruption And Old Wives' Tales
- Got Breast Milk? A Third Of Serbian Mothers Say They Don't, SteadyHealth Survey Finds
- Nursing The Future: Croatia Regional Breastfeeding Success Story, SteadyHealth Survey Finds