New Member

Hi. This is my first time asking such a personal question on one of these sights but i'm really worried so I hope you can help me. I am 13 and will be 14 in December but I still haven't gotten my period yet, but I notice that most of the girls at my school have theirs. Now I have experienced some of the things that come with puberty such as my breasts getting bigger, mood swings and...*clears throat* pubic hair. ( sorry I just feel akward writing this) and I've noticed I will sometimes get stomach cramps and and clear to light beige discharge or spots of blood when I am using the little girls room. Plus my mom got hers when she was 10 but I am also really skinny but kinda short for my age which she say might cause for me to get my period later. So am I worried over nothing? Am I healthy? I just hope you guys can help me. Thanks(:

Nah youll be fine, some people get then at the age of 15 or so

New Member
ok thank you!