hi I'm 15 and I'm really depressed how can I get over it without my mom knowing? Ive though about suicide but it wouldn't be right to make my mom suffer as muchas I am at the moment.

Please try not to think this way. Many teenagers find the pressures of growing up very hard. Try and speak with your Mom, or if you don't feel you can, then try your doctor or a child support group (such as Child Line in the UK). You are not alone and there are people out there you can help you.

whatever u do don't commit suicide. I had thought about it but then i realized how miserable the lives of others would be if i did it. Its hard sometimes but u gotta realize ur young and have so much to live for

suicide is a perminant solution to a temporary problem. the teenage years are the hardest. it's very depressing and emotional. it will get better. just be strong, you can get through it. you have so much to look foward to. life won't always be this way.

Do you have a Counselor at school? They are there to help. Try to talk to your mom. I know there is no "easy" way to bring it up, just do it. Maybe there is something going on in your life that your mom can fix.
Is it your home life?
Boyfriend problems?
Problems in school?
Being a teenager is so hard. Sounds like you have a nice relationship with your mom as you are afraid of hurting her. Hon, it would hurt her more if you didn't speak to her. Mom's can be very understanding and helpful. There is nothing that can't be fixed.
Keep us posted. There are so many very nice people here who can be of assistance to you.