Im 16 and I would do anything to be straight again.(i didn't really become gay till about 14 and was attracted to girls before that). I really want a wife and family and blah blah blah same thing everyone else says. The only thing that scares me is that people will try this without really being straight. My aunt has been married 3 times and her first marriage was a wreck. her husband turned out being gay about 5 years into there marriage. they had a son (my cousin). Unfortunetly this has messed both of them up in the head a large amount. My aunt is now dependent on drugs and is mentally unstable...and she even know's why. My cousin unfortunately grew up with a different abusive father and know suffers from alcohol abuse. This is all true, so promise yourself no matter how much you want to be straight dont marry and do this until you know fer sure you are. because i think you can change..nothings set in stone. no matter what religion or anything your life isn't set in stone. I'm personally an athiest and even i think i can change. SOme of these people say to be true to yourself, and thats true. and if your truely want to be straight and thats what you want why cant you be true to it?

Since you had desires for girls and then didn't as much, then the gay 'purists' are wrong in believing that homosexuals are 'born' gay. Whether you believe in God or in the atheists' Darwinism, both God and the Theory of Evolution say that they are concerned about the propogation of the human species which requires heterosexuality. Thus, you were born heterosexual. As is often the case with young men your age without a firm identification with their dad on male terms (eg. "Dad has a penis. I have a penis. Dad is male. I am male. Dad once was a boy and now is a man, so I am now a boy and will grow up to be a man like dad."), nearly always they start with girls and then in their mid-teens when their sexuality begins to naturally want to be expresses with another person, he often expresses it with other boys for he is still trying to make that all-important identification with his maleness. When he realizes that he is indeed fully male and will certainly grow into a successful manhood, his sexual desires gravitate back to girls as he is made to do. Plus, since you have a desire to be a husband and father, you are most indeed heterosexual. First know you have what it takes to be ana. Second, like all other cultivate desires that turn into habits, you re-imprint your mind with thoughts of girls when you maturbate. It probably will take a few weeks. When you Get those strong desires to ejaculate, think about what you like about girls and go masturbate by yourself. After a time, your homosexual desires will become less interesting and the heterosexual desires you were born with will arise again.

okay well you know that people are born this way so dont try and change anyone this answer should have not been given and the question not asked this is stupid you should just let him b him tell him to be okay with himself give him advide on how to be okay with himself not this this answer made me feel lathargic so don go arround giving info on how to make some one feel like c**p

Mmm. So, a man who has invoked himself in homosexual activities and who wants to get married and have children shouldn't be encouraged to do so because you feel like c**p about it? Good grief. I have yet to encounter an unselfish 'gay' man.

Can one compare watching homosexual porn to homosexuality? In a way, I think yes, cause the only thing missing is the sexual act and feelings. When I used to read homosexual novels, reading heterosexual novels was a bore. In fact, I loved homosexual novels. But, now, I don't read homosexual novels again, 'cause I now prefer to read heterosexual novels.
What I'm trying to say is that, it was difficult for me to, while reading gay novels, read straight novels. I made a decision to stop. Now, I don't even feel like reading gay novels at all. I believe one can change his or her orientation, knowingly or unknowingly, you've just got to put in some effort.

Wow you have no idea what's it is like to be gay, so homophobic- many people find that their sexual orientation isn't a desire and it's always been there since birth just people like you tell everyone that heterosexuality is normal so people mentally and emotionally even physically tell themselves to love the opposite sex until they realise in a complicated and painful process if who they really are: heterosexual or not...

U sure its gonna work