Hey,

Here is my 17 day diet meal plan. Breakfast is most important meal in one day. So, it must contain proteins. Eggs are full of proteins, so I will eat five white eggs and two yellow eggs. Also, before that, I will eat oats with some fruit, such as bananas. Also, I can eat healthy muffins. My 2nd meal will be full of proteins and carbs ( vegetables, meat and some non fat cheese. Meal nuber three will contain fish and potatos. 4th meal will be something easy for my organisam, maybe eggs or non – fat cheese. Any other suggestions?

Try muffins with buckwheat flour, it is health and it is not expencive.

Obeisance,

Brenda

Good point Bristol_girl

Thanks for sharing, just keep posting :)

Hello there,

my „clean eating plan“ is going pretty fine so far. This plan avoids sugar, fried food, junk food, processed food. It just teaches your body to adjust, to accept healthy food like chicken, turkey, vegetables, and fruits. I have a plan, day by day what to eat. A lot of people just don’t realise what you eat is more important that what you do! I am eating 4 to 5 meals every day. This plan gives your body the nutrients it needs every day. I found a lot of online recipe, I  am learning to cook  new meals for me, and for my family.

I will inform you about my progress.

Best wishes

Hi guys,

I won't give up! I'm still on this 17 day diet meal plan. Five meals everyday, a lot of water and green tea after almost every meal seems pretty easy, right? Well, It is but you need to be strong and persistent. But, I have a few questios about this healthy plan and I need your help!

Can I eat meat for dinner, my fifth meal with some potatoes or not? I can't eat eggs or almonds with cheese every night. I don't want to eat the same food every night, I need to change something.

Please, tell me your opinion.

Thanks! 

Hello there,

Yes, you can change your menu, you can change your meals for dinner. But, you can't eat potatoes for dinner. You can eat if you want to get fat, but I think that is not what you really want, right?
So, avoid potatoes. You can eat it in just one meal, such is lunch, and that is it! For dinner, you can eat chicken or turkey breast, and fish, with or without cheese, with some green salad and cucumber. Basically, that's it. And remember; if you eat too much of potatoes, you get fat!
Good luck and keep posting your recipes!