hi i'm a 19 year old, hetero male with a 4 inch flaccid penis, 6 1/2 inch erect penis my thickness is 4" soft but i havent measured errect yet, and im a virgin. its not that i don't like women or have a hard time talking to them(many girls have complemented me on my looks) but i never could go all the way because i fell that im inadequate. i have gone on many sites to check the average penis size and it says that im average/ a little above average  but when i look at my equipment it just doesn't look like it would work during sex. i have watched a lot of porn and even in amateur stuff their penises look wayyy bigger then mine. idk i think i just need reassurance before i attempt to go "all the way". this has left me with very litte confidence and im afraid that when i do have sex, she'll either comment on how small it is or laugh at me, and i will be devastated... help pls

Legend

Hi Benny,

The average size for an adult male is 5 - 5 1/2".  You are above average, but it doesn't matter!  The vagina can accommodate a wide variety of sizes.

Don't look at porn for guidance here.  There are always those with penises above or below average.  Another thing, you don't see someone elses penis as you do your own, the angles are different. 

DON"T COMPARE yourself to anybody.  You are you Benny, a unique individual.  Besides, any woman that you are close enough to  have sex with won't make any negative comments about your penis.  You wouldn't say anything negative about her now would you? 

Hope this helps.

Hey Ben,

Are you going to laugh at the females breasts?  Are you going to laugh at her vagina?

Everyone has insecurities in life - it's normal and it wouldn't be called life without stress of some kind.  I think what you are feeling is absolutely normal, my first time was not memorable at all - I was hammered BUT I wasn't nervous at all, too drunk.  Kind of wish I would have made it more special.  ANYWAYS....

You are within the normal range, adult males generally are 4" - 6" and everyone comes in different shapes and sizes and that also includes females.  We have our own insecurities and mostly it is due to that we are too fat - but that is social media for you. 

Just relax and be well established into a relationship where you are open with each other - that is what makes it special.  Love between two people, everything after that falls into place.

Anyways, here is your female perspective.

Hope this helps

appreciate the feedback, and will definitely take your info into consideration. wish me luck lol, and THANKS again

Legend

I'm glad Lizard gave you the female perspective. She's right about the relationship making it special.

There's always some anxiety at doing something new, it's normal and healthy. Don't let it stop you though.

Good luck Benny.

big or small, long or short it depends on how you groove her on the bed. Just make sure you wont cum that fast or the girls will be dis-satisfied on your performance. From the time you made the girl cum more than once or atleast once,that girl will be satisfied. Let her cum first before you do.