*** DONT need anti- abortion sh*t thanks! just help ***

I had the Abortion October 5th went to the 2 week check up I was okay they said. November came by still bleeding December came on by still bleeding... On Dec 7th I THOUGHT i had started my period cause it was a heavier red blood ya no? n for about 2 weeks before the 7th the blood was like spotting with brown. so obviously im thinking this is but its not been 6 days. VERY heavy. very very very heavy. you dont no how bad I want to see a doctor but i cant because no one except my boyfriend knows about the abortion and Im 17.. does anyone have any clue whats going on? Everytime I try to get ahold of the clinic they say to go to Urgent care... cant. parents dont no i got a bypass and im under their insurance its been 10 weeks exactly im really sick of this sh!t i just want to be myself again. :(

once again please dont give the anti abortion bull sh!t im already confused about the whole situation it just HAPPENED.

Some bleeding after abortion is normal, like 2 to 3 weeks, sometimes up to 4 weeks depending on the type of abortion you got (surgical, chemical, etc). Women report that their first regular menstrual period usually occurs 4 to 6 weeks after a medical abortion and may be heavier, or longer, or in some other way different than normal for them. By the second period after the medical abortion, their cycles should be back to normal. The most common immediate complication of a medical abortion is heavy bleeding. For this reason, a woman must have access to a telephone and transportation in case emergency treatment is needed. In rare cases, a woman will need an emergency D&C (evacuation of the uterus) or a blood transfusion to stop the bleeding. These complications are rare. However, if the cervix is torn or the uterus is punctured, there is a risk of severe bleeding known as hemorrhaging. When this happens, a blood transfusion may be required. I don't think it wasthat (maybe) as it has been so long since the procedure, I would think you would have other side affects like weakness, or dizziness. You may also have had an organ punctured (a bowel maybe) during the procedure. There could have been a perforration of your uterus where they cut into it. All of these are very dangerous. You ought to go see a dr or go to the hospital asap. Or, you had what's known as an incomplete abortion, which can cause infection and bleeding, where basically some of your fetus' body parts were left inside your uterus. I am not sure what made you believe that abortion was your only "way out," but I assure you that it wasn't. I am not gonna give you any long pro-life speech, but statistically you are going to regret this someday, if you don't already. I just pray you can handle the emotional and psychological consequences, as they will be severe. Get to a hospital asap, good luck and God Bless.

thanks for the reply.. its now been a "9 day period.." im getting really sick of this sh*t. well because i work 40 + hours a week that includes hard labor lifting + 3 hours of high school. im deff. not ready to raise a baby the way i was raised. i got everything i wanted with parents with amazing jobs and a great marriage, great family, thats what i want my child to have his dad was an as****e too if u really wanna no THATS why. and i didnt have a baby inside of me thanks i saw what was left it was blood n tissue so im good and god gave me strength to get through anything. I dont get depressed or emotional im not a sissy. so please like i said i just wanted help without seeing a doctor.
I DONT WANT YOUR ANTI- WOMENS RIGHTS SHITTT. omfgggg. >;)

please someone just help me and tell me that bleeding CAN last this long. my god

have you personally been in her position ever in ur life? DONT JUDGE if you dont know because no matter what the persons situation is no one feels good about having an abortion but it happens and there is no reason for you to make someone feel shitty for the choices they make in life stop preaching about something you havent had to go through. you will never know intill you walk in the other persons shoes. and for you sayin that its having "emotion, compassion, and humanity" do you have any of these characteristics thinking your better than the people that have had to have an abortion due to heath risks, or unstablebility, or financial problems or maybe because they werent ready. god doesnt judge what makes you think you can?

I had similar complications when i had an abortion and i am still bleeding but mine has a pattern. normal menses (and i know this is menses because of the symtopms, tender breasts, cramping etc) followed by a week of no bleeding then 2 weeks bleeding then two weeks off. Does yours follow a pattern or its just bleeding everyday?

hey im going thru the same thiing ! i havent stoped bleeding since i got the abortion i want to be the same again too :-( i cant stop bleeding i have my period now and its so heavy i go thru 25 tampons within 3 hrs and like 3 pads in like 1 hr i dont know what to do either

First of all, ya shes touchy!! she human and just did one of the hardest things on earth to ever do!! i'm sure she is very well aware of her options, but she did what she thought was best for her and her baby! and no one has the right to judge anyone for that! no one fully knows and can understand her circumstances...everyone has their own opinions and judgement and beliefs, but if you do not believe in what was done then don't comment, or keep your beliefs to yourself and don't push them on others as not everyone is the same as you!

Abortion is no way the "easy way out!" infact its the opposite! one that you can never truely get over! And i'm pretty damn well sure she did not intend to get pregnant! People can still take all the right measures and precaustions but "sh*t happens!" like me, i was raped and got pregnant! And shes human, thats why she "feels" something! its inhumane not too! God will always forgive!!

But honey, you have been bleeding for way too long!! And it does need to be delt with. Through all her attacking, mindyjean233 did bring up some good points. You do need to take it easy honey and let your body heal and your mind!! I know your against the whole doctor thing, i'm sure its because your scared of people finding out, but there are a lot of free clinics out there that are totally anonymous that can help you...like planned parenthood. But also know that doctors are not allowed to tell anyone about your medical information and history, not even your family!! maybe you can ask your doctor to make it say something else on the bill if thats the problem...

sorry i'm not giving you the information you wanted, but thats because you really do need to see a doctor honey!! hugs!!

mindyjean233 wrote:

Wow, someone is touchy.

ANYWAY I found out that if your on your feet, working hard and doing manual labor the effects of an abortion last longer and bleeding can be more severe and last much longer. Just give it time. You will heal. Ideally you should rest and give your body time to heal properly without extra stress on your body, but you obviously can't do that working full time. I wouldn't worry about it unless you start having severe abdominal pain, or the blood gets a foul odor. Then you would have to go to the ER because complications can happen, and you should not risk your own life over trying to keep a secret. Right now, I think you just need to give it some more time. I understand it must be very annoying, but this too shall pass.

By the way, I didn't give you a long speech. I do have to say that saying that your "not a sissy" is irrelevant to what I was even saying. It isn't being a sissy... it's having emotion, compassion, and humanity!!! You acting like what you did wasn't a big deal. It was a human being inside you, just because it didn't look like a baby yet doesn't mean it wasn't alive. Maybe you wouldn't feel that way if you mom decided to abort you. And why are you with a guy that is an as****e? Find someone worth it.

You don't need to put anyone in guilt trip by imposing your views on her. She is simply seeking for help. You don't know her, you don't know her situation. You have no right to judge her!!! We will all be judged by GOD! God is mercifull and forgives when we repent.You should accept with open arms and heart. I am very mad at your attitude. I hope when you're seeking for help, you will not hear a response like yours

Jessikka786, 

I understand your situation completely, as I have gone through the exact same thing, and I'm not just referring to the abortion.  

The extensive bleeding is scary, but with your work load and school schedule it is most likely that your body hasn't been able to heal properly under all the stress.  Drink lots of green tea and eat lots of food with antioxidants (like blueberries & greek yogurt) in it to help your body heal.  The antioxidants will act in natural ways to purge anything in your system that's preventing faster healing.  Try to stay away from anything that's loaded with sugars, caffeine, etc.  When you take abortion medicine, your body attacks the baby in order to dispose of it, because it believes that something has gone severely wrong.  The medicine essentially tricks your body into performing a miscarriage.  When this occurs, your immune system goes into overdrive.  In your case, you need to build back up your immune system.  Antibiotics may not be the best solution.  I advise that you go with more holistic measures as I mentioned above so that your body is able to take care of itself.

In regards to all these comments about whether abortion is right or wrong and who is to judge...

Pointing fingers and calling people names, telling them why your right and why they're wrong, or even using foul language against one another, only invokes hostility, turns away hearts, and creates barriers.  How about we build on common ground...

My story appears to be a lot like your's jessikka, though I can't say for sure.  I'm a senior in college, working full time and going to school full time, so I understand the crazy schedule..   The guy who I was dating, we can call him "Casanova," I had believed he was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with.  I loved him. He was my first, and who I hoped and prayed to be the last.  In reality, I had become blinded by emotions unable to see the light of biblical truth.  I am a Christian and I love the Lord with everything I am, but I allowed myself to be drawn into sin by the eyes, looks, and charm of a casanova.  See, I thought he was safe, I'd known him and we'd been friends from a distance for 6 years.  I thought of him periodically and when I met him, he answered all the points on my checklist for a man who I thought the Lord would have me marry.  Essentially, I decided to make him the one.  Well, that's how we get ourselves into trouble.  When we take things into our own hands because we either don't see the Lord working, or we're tired of waiting. I'm definitely not a patient person :/. 

For three months, I did everything I could to make our relationship work.  I gave into sexual desires, because in my head he was to be the only one anyway.  However, he is a broken man, coming from a broken home, with more baggage and pain than anyone should have to carry.  I am pretty sure my emotional blindness came from wanting to help him heal, to be his "Florence Nightingale" so to speak.  Never a good idea. He was searching for "the right person" and I was searching for the "right person," while neither one of us was focused on "BECOMING THE RIGHT PERSON."  See, no one can fix your problems but you and the Lord...it's a repeated mistake of nations and individuals.  I had to learn this the hard way.  After 2 months of dating, I found out I was pregnant.  My dream became like the acme piano crashing into the sidewalk, shattered in pieces unable to be salvaged.  He encouraged the abortion, promised me that he wanted to stay with me and give me a beautiful baby in the future, but that we couldn't afford it now.. He promised to stay with me and help me through the whole ordeal.  I was sick to my stomach at the thought of killing our baby...I wanted it, but I was too much of a coward to tell my parents.  I was afraid of rejection from my friends, family, and church.  Who would love me if they knew?  Who would leave me?  Who would look at me in disgust?  These are fears I harbored, LIES straight from the devil himself that I clung to.  So I had the abortion.  Dec. 30th I took the first pill, on New Year's I took the second set.  

A lot happened on New Years Day.  I lost my baby because I was selfish.  My boyfriend came over to my apartment and told me, while I was throwing up and in a fetal position on the floor, unable to move or stand up, that he felt we should just be friends.  He turned, walked out the door, and went to visit friends back home.  I was abandoned.  During that next week I found out so many things that I had turned a deaf ear to, I won't go into details but suffice it to say he was a cheater, a liar, a verbal abuser, and a thief.  All this I had ignored and didn't realize until a month after the abortion and our relationship had ended.  

Unfortunately, someone who you can put complete trust in, love unconditionally, can rip your heart out in a matter of seconds.  Abortion is NOT an easy choice.  I don't know the circumstances that drove you to choose it, but I do want you to understand a few things: I'm not preaching at you, I am there with you and for you.  

There is hope and beauty which the Lord can create from the ashes which we have become.  The Lord gives grace and mercy to those who choose and love Him.  I made a mistake, but he's healing my heart one piece at a time.  He longs to do the same for you.  I know that I will face consequences from my actions, but the Lord magnifies even more His love that overcomes those actions.  I would like to encourage you, to seek Him above all else.  

I felt an overwhelming sense of peace when a close friend of mine sent me a link to this video, http://youtu.be/ZuraJpB0OJg.  If that link doesn't work, look up Janette Ikz "I Will Wait For You."  This is what you and I must do.  I hope that what I have shared has helped you to find understanding amidst the confusion you were in.  The Lord is not the author of confusion, that's Satan.  Don't let him bind you in lies like he did with me.  Here's to clarity, resolution, and a renaissance for you and I in the Lord.  If there's anything else you would like to know, just respond.  I will get the email.  

Your Friend,
          Chantelle

Song of Solomon 2:10 says, "My BELOVED spoke unto me and said, 'Arise my LOVE, my FAIR and BEAUTIFUL one, and come away with ME.'"
I believe you will find the romance of the Lord to be more fulfilling than anything else this world has to offer.  

you nasty woman, how dare you preach to another human being. Do your thing but let others live their own lives, you have no right to tell anyone that! You are wrong wrong wrong!!!

Don't listen to that rubish jess, she must be in some sick cult!!!!!!!

Dear MindyJean,

go f**k yourself. your comments are a disgust.

Mindyjean you have no right to talk that way and if I met you I'd hit you in your stupid face. Jessika I had a medical abortion 2 months ago and I'm still bleeding too, I'm so over it but planned parenthood said its normal and to wait it out. Don't listen to others and their stupidity its your body your life your RIGHT!!!!!

Mindyjean233 if I ever meet you I and going to slap you in the face!! How dare you judge her! I have been through the same and u saying it's the easy way out made me so angry!! U obviously have no understanding of the procedures and the after care that is needed! The physical and emotional strainsthe whole experience causes but it is right for THAT PERSON at THAT TIME!! you are obviously uneducated! I hope you never have to stand in my shoes it anyone else's that has been through this as only then will u understand what it is like! Maybe you should consider everyone's situations as jessikka said! She is human and I understand exactly how she is feeling! But you are nothing but a sick twisted mist probably religious id**t!!!!! You know nothing of the real world...here's an idea...maybe get abit of HUMANITY yourself and not be so narrow minded!!!!

I love how many of you ladies have comes together to defend this girl,it's inspiring and positive and encourages me to believe what I had did 3months ago was unpredictable & unimaginable.None wishes to be in that position to kill their own child.NOONE.I have hard times coping and the killing yesterday morning at sandy hook reminded me of my trauma.I still feel like a mother regardless and wish I was there with those parents to mourn the deaths of those beautiful young angels gone too soon.But I believe their death was not in vain and god has a plan.

best,

mika

Actually... lots and lots and LOTS of women have abortions and don't regret them. Do some research before blindly relying on what your personal religious beliefs tell you is "true". :)I'm here because I had an abortion 49 days ago and I'm still bleeding... thought it would be over long ago. Have only had two days of "no blood" and it's getting a tad bit old. Not bleeding a lot, but still enough to need tampon/pad with the occasional bout of heavier bleeding/clots (last "surge" of bleeding was 5 days ago, so far I've had three of these since the heavy bleeding around the actual abortion). It seems to me that they don't talk much about what you'll actually face physically after the abortion -- I've called my practitioner and been told that what I am experiencing is normal, since I am not too weak or experiencing severe cramping or dizziness.... but it sure doesn't feel normal to me to bleed for ~50 days in a row. My periods are always really regular and last only about 4-5 days. So for me, the extended bleeding has been the most difficult portion of the experience.