I hope someone can help me.

I haven't had my period since January 18th. It is now March. 19 and still nothing. My periods have been irregular ever since I went off the pill in August. But the longest it has ever been is 45 days and I am now working on day 61. I have taken 3 HPTs and all have said negative. I don't really have many signs of pregnancy: a few like urinating more frequently, I get really bloated at night, and I am a little more tired then usual but that is all. I am also having a light reddish brown discharge but only when I wipe nothing else. What are my chances of being pregnant even tho three home tests say negative?

Please help.

I don't know the chances, but I suggest going to the doctor to put your mind at ease (If you haven't already).

I have had the same problem can you tell me what happened since your last update. I am worried.