So I'm 33 yrs old and I've had this problem ongoing for about 3-4 years. I've seen 3 urologist, 2 GP's, and a naturopath (best luck with this). I've had lots of ultrasounds, 2 vcg's, a flexible cystoscopy, and urinary flow tests. I've been told that I have CPPS or Chronic non-bacterial Prostatitis. I took about 2 years worth of cipro and other antibiotics along with alpha blockers, which did more harm than good. The naturopath had los of great remedies for me that seemed to help but I still end up with problems. I realize spicey foods, caffeine, and alcohol are a no-no which is why I've avoided them at all costs but even after that, my symptoms still flare up after ejaculation. I get pain and the constant need to urinate no matter how full/empty I am. Recently I realized that the best cure is to drink lots of water and it seems to help get rid of the symptoms quickly. My naturopath said that it makes sense because I'm diluting everything passing through the prostate and giving it less to react to. I hope that's all I have to do, because my joints are messed from the antibiotics and because of my irregular heartbeat I can't take alpha blockers anymore. Just thought I'd share the story :-)

Thanks for sharing your story! Do you have any other parts to the story or any questions for us? We would be more than happy to help you out. Let us know, okay?

I too am a 33 year old man with the exact story minus antibiotics, those do the body more harm than good. It sucks but remember that believing is everything, be positive. Just wanted to share with you that your not alone.