i m 23 yrs old. i was suffering from internal bleeding hemarrhoids for last 2 yrs, so out of bad mood i stayed out of gym nd weight lifting.
4 weeks ago i had ma hemorrhoidectomy...and m feelin pretty good now...95% cool....
now i want restart working out, weightlifting...and even some martial arts....when it will b very safe 2 start exercising??

I don't think there's really any time limit on recovery before you can start exercising. If you feel good then hit the gym. I would sugget taking it easy at first and don't exert yourself. Kinda test the waters so to speak. And of course you can always consult with your doctor who will probably just say what I did.

Actually you will want to talk to your doctor about going to the gym to work out as most recoveries are fairly quick as far as getting back to work but most of the time we are telling clients a full recovery time of six to fourteen weeks depending on the extent of removal but six being the minimum for heavy lifting or strenuous exercise.

Look, you haven’t been to the gym in a while take a few more weeks off and don’t hurt yourself now!