Yelena1964 I was curious what website are you purchasing your fertility meds on. I wasn't aware you could buy real clomid on line...

My husband and I had our first son at 18 yrs old and NEVER got pregnant again.  I also never took any type of birth control, just never got pregnant again…until I was 45!  My first son was now 27.  At 45, I personally didn't want to have a baby since my son was grown and had a son of his own making me a grandmother.   I had my second son when I was almost 46, my husband 49.  My pregnancy went well, I did have a lot of spotting and the ligament pains were horrible!!!  I told my Dr it felt like they were arthritic and were not meant to stretch like that.  She'd laugh, but I was serious!  It was very, very painful.  I was so miserable that I actually lost weight.  After giving birth, I weighed 15 lbs less than when I got pregnant.  My delivery went perfect and was only in labor about 6 hours, 7th push and out he came…a 7 lb 11 oz very healthy, smart and beautiful boy.  He is now 4 and I will be 50 in two months, my husband 53.  We just love our 'surprise gift from God', he has brought so much joy to our lives.  The ONLY downside to being an older mother is your energy level is not like a young mothers and sometimes my nerves feel absolutely shot, but we make it and we're very thankful for him and our second family.  One benefit that was GREAT…the aging process didn't only slow but reversed.  My facial skin looked like I was in my 30's, it was amazing!!!  After 4 years, I've noticed that youthful look is starting to fade, but still do not look my age and have almost no gray hair at all.

Hi Yelena, My name is Eva. English is not my native language too. I speak mandarin. I'm 45 years old now, live in LA area. Do you know any good doctor?

Thank you.

Well, I was became pregnant when I was 41.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi I had my 3yr old when I was 41 his dad was 28 I'm now 44 have normal periods would like a sibling for my son too but now am on medications so I'm worried I won't be able to conceive or my chances r now cut my n half because of my age but I used a ovulation predictor from the 99cent store n it worked perfect 2 times so I'm hoping for the same results this time.ive done a lot of,Internet research to if u r wanting a certain sex u should look into it very good info.good luck to you

Hi, cause of yr (sorry) advanced maternity age i would recommend to undergo ivf with pgd  to avoid the risk of the birth of a sick child or undergo ivf with donor eggs.

Thanks I'm going to try it. Wish me good luck.

Thanks for this inspirational story.

please madam try Kirkland signature (VITAMIN E) that contains 500 soft gel. A friend used it foe about 2 months and she got conceived. she is 40 last 2 years. I am forty five and I have started taking the supplement, and my ovulation is right back. perhaps I may conceive. I will get back to you if I am through.

Wow that's how old my guy and I am .. we r trying to have a baby hopefully I can give him one to.... we have been trying so hard but nothing yet .. I just pray and hope it dies happend soon ....

Good luck and may God bless you

I am 46 I had abortions wen I was younger I remove cyst from my tight ovaries and remove fibriods 7 months now still hoping to get pregnant I av being trying for 24 years I tske clomid for six months n nothing I am so stress sny help any where I still av my periods

Hello

I have read your post and many others on the subjects of egg donation request and I can tell you that I have not passed this same process but today I am 47 years old and I am mum of 2 children , One of 4 years and a beautiful little boy of 1 years. But each of us had different problems related to procreation, mine was an unexplained infertility (Sterility). But thanks to God and traditional Chinese medicine, I am now a mother and I can tell you that it is a chance and a blessing for my couple. Difficult was for me to believe that natural plants could treat this evil that I dragged during 15 years of marriage and desire to be mum. I spent 4 IVFs that did not succeed and I started in the search for donor without success because in this area no serious person and especially problem of financing. Frankly, I decided to write to you today because we had every need for happiness, a miracle, and a little piece of cabbage that made us laugh at times and weep for joy. Often we tended to squander our money over $ 30,000 for only 5 to 10% chance of success in processes that ultimately result in nothing but small natural tricks that may be of use to us And effective. Let's stop with that, by force of seeing all these publications of request of oocyte that touches me terribly, reason why I write to you. I was helped not by health and well-being, an association that deals with natural plants all the ills related to fertilization, the problem of procreation, sterility, Turner's syndrome, early menopause, Amenorrhea, endometriosis and even problems related to male infertility in short they deal with all the problems related to the difficulty of getting pregnant naturally.You know what, when I pass from the discussion boards and I start reading paths Women who until now have not been able to find the happiness of being a parent, it breaks my heart on the one hand but then irritates me on the other hand to see them lowered their arms because they have not Could not wait for their goal. Thanks to this message that I am writing to you, I have given hope to women who today are pregnant and really happy to have tried this process of treatment why I wanted to continue to write a d ' Other women like me. Really let us stop to see far what we have before us, what our great mercy God gives us. I like to talk with women in the same situation as me and can be my advice will help you.

Excuse me for the length of the text

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello.. im 42 and my husband is 23. I havery 2 kids from a previous marriage, 17 and 14. what are my chances of getting pregnant with my new man? Knowing that I had kids before and his sperms are quite young and healthy.
Thank you for your support.

I am 43 yrs and didn't have menses for almost 1 yr. Can i still get pregnant? Or is there any solution to get pregnant again and want a boy this time because i got 2 daughters