Yelena1964 I was curious what website are you purchasing your fertility meds on. I wasn't aware you could buy real clomid on line...

My husband and I had our first son at 18 yrs old and NEVER got pregnant again.  I also never took any type of birth control, just never got pregnant again…until I was 45!  My first son was now 27.  At 45, I personally didn't want to have a baby since my son was grown and had a son of his own making me a grandmother.   I had my second son when I was almost 46, my husband 49.  My pregnancy went well, I did have a lot of spotting and the ligament pains were horrible!!!  I told my Dr it felt like they were arthritic and were not meant to stretch like that.  She'd laugh, but I was serious!  It was very, very painful.  I was so miserable that I actually lost weight.  After giving birth, I weighed 15 lbs less than when I got pregnant.  My delivery went perfect and was only in labor about 6 hours, 7th push and out he came…a 7 lb 11 oz very healthy, smart and beautiful boy.  He is now 4 and I will be 50 in two months, my husband 53.  We just love our 'surprise gift from God', he has brought so much joy to our lives.  The ONLY downside to being an older mother is your energy level is not like a young mothers and sometimes my nerves feel absolutely shot, but we make it and we're very thankful for him and our second family.  One benefit that was GREAT…the aging process didn't only slow but reversed.  My facial skin looked like I was in my 30's, it was amazing!!!  After 4 years, I've noticed that youthful look is starting to fade, but still do not look my age and have almost no gray hair at all.

Hi Yelena, My name is Eva. English is not my native language too. I speak mandarin. I'm 45 years old now, live in LA area. Do you know any good doctor?

Thank you.

Well, I was became pregnant when I was 41.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi I had my 3yr old when I was 41 his dad was 28 I'm now 44 have normal periods would like a sibling for my son too but now am on medications so I'm worried I won't be able to conceive or my chances r now cut my n half because of my age but I used a ovulation predictor from the 99cent store n it worked perfect 2 times so I'm hoping for the same results this time.ive done a lot of,Internet research to if u r wanting a certain sex u should look into it very good info.good luck to you

Apprentice

Hi, cause of yr (sorry) advanced maternity age i would recommend to undergo ivf with pgd  to avoid the risk of the birth of a sick child or undergo ivf with donor eggs.

Thanks I'm going to try it. Wish me good luck.

Thanks for this inspirational story.

please madam try Kirkland signature (VITAMIN E) that contains 500 soft gel. A friend used it foe about 2 months and she got conceived. she is 40 last 2 years. I am forty five and I have started taking the supplement, and my ovulation is right back. perhaps I may conceive. I will get back to you if I am through.

Hello
I'll like to use this medium to tell everyone of how my story changed from a "barren woman" to a mother of 3 wonder kids within 4 years. I got married at 27, we planned to raise a family immediately we got married. We did all we could to make sure we had a baby within the first few years but it was difficult to get pregnant. We did a whole lot of medical check up in well reputable hospital we could think of but all effort to make it happen seems impossible. The report was that the chances of getting pregnant was almost 0%.
One day I read an article on how someone got help using herbal treatment. I was reluctant to contact the link provided, I discussed with a friend who advised I give it try, I did give it a try and that changed my story. I used the herbs that was sent to me as instructed and it worked now am a proud mother. It saves the pressure from both ends of the family especially my hubby's family as he's the only son of the family. The is the contact I got rahanyherbalcenter@yahoo.com. Have you been finding it difficult to have your own baby contact Rahany for help.

Good Luck !!!