hi i am 34 and i have very large breast..and i have gotten a very red rash under my breast..i know it is from sweating but i can't get rid of it,, any ideas how to help...also i also have like pimples on my breast that i have poppe dand are scabbed and will not heal any dea what could be going on ..the sore part i have cuts that don't heal either just curiouse what it could be,,not sure if anyone gets this either,,thank you

I myself develop heat rash sometimes exactly under the breasts as I have big breasts as well. I try to shower as soon as I get sweaty and I dry the area with a towl. I sometimes use a baby powder to make it drier.

Moist environments are not good because they will prolong the rash and may even invite fungus for dinner-if you know what I mean. So, if you are not able to get rid of this rash, maybe you should see a dermatologist and see if there’s no fungal infection down there. Fungus infections go away slowly and it may be better if you got some kind of anti-fungal drug/cream/powder or whatever.

I can’t say what your pimples and cuts may be but I would suggest you had them looked at too. It is not good to have cuts on the skin, especially not around breasts. Bacteria can get under the skin and cause an infection which is incredibly annoying. You may then develop more rash, breast tenderness and pain, leaking fluid from the breasts and you would need to take antibiotics.

So, better to prevent than heal! I am sure a dermatologist would be able to help you! Good luck!

If I were you, I'd be checked for diabetes. Diabetes is one of the main underlying factors for a certain type of skin rash under the breasts. If you are having problems healing, diabetes could certainly account for it. I think I'd skip the dermatologist and go to a medical doctor to get tested. If you have untreated diabetes, you could end up with some major, even deadly complications. Not to scare you, but please get it checked out.

I TOO AM LARGE IN MY BREAST AND I SWEAT ALOT UNDER THERE.. I HAVE TRIED THE SHOWERING OFTEN AND ALSO USING THE BATH POWER EVEN SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, BUT SOMETIMES I GET A HORRIBLE RED RASH THAT JUST SEEMS TO NOT WAN TO GO AWAY...I HAVE FOUND THAT IF I USE SOME OF THE CREAM THAT IS ON THE SHELVES FOR YEAST INFECTIONS IT CLEARS IT UP IMMEDIATELY... I HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL TO YOU... I HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR DIABETIS AND I DO NOT HAVE IT...

Hi, ya all ! I live in Florida, and it's very hot and humid here. I found that using "Argo" corn starch (bought at a Super Walmart) for $1.20 and lasts for a month works pretty good. I just use it like powder and cake it under both breasts. Also once in a while I use Tinactin . Hope this helps.

:D I had itchy rash under breasts, tried creams and sprays for yeast infections..they worked for a while, but then the rash came back.
Someone suggested using Apple Cider Vinegar, so wash under breasts with mild soapy water, rinsing with cool water and drying well..then pour a small amount of Apple Cider Vinegar into your palm and apply to the irritated area. Do this once a day.
So inexpensive and natural. Best of all, it works. It has taken me 8 months of suffering and trying all sorts of tips and remedies...
At last..this one works. (most Health Stores and some larger Supermarkets stock Apple Cider Vinegar)

I have the same rash and pimples too. If I find anything to work I will post again. Hopefully some of these ideas work. Cornstarch one boob and apple cider vinegar the other I guess. I will post again.

It could also just be repeated irritation from a bra that doesn't fit properly. I've found those gel bandages work wonders in cushioning the tender skin under the breast, allowing it to heal while cushioning it from a potentially ill-fitting bra.

Every large busted woman should also go for a professional bra fitting every time their bra stops fitting properly. A good bra can fix a lot of problems.

Hello to all of you suffering from this nasty rash.....
Sorry girls,but it really is a yeast infection.......if not treated quickly,it starts to smell too. Double yuk!
I did go to the doctors for it more than once. Anti-fungal creams,Gold bond powder,they both work,but take awhile,and will come back as soon as you sweat again. I actually use sweat sox ,one under each boob,to absorb the wetness. Sounds goofy,but it helps.
By accident,last year,while on vacation...and with both boobs sore,itchy,and awful,and using the anti-fungal cream...I was not going to let it stop me from getting in the pool. So I showered off all the goop,put on my swimsuit,and got in the pool.I do not swim well,so I hang at the edge..or go back and forth. Stayed in for about an hour. Got out,went back to the shower,and the rash was dried up. SO........the best "cure" I have found so far is a chlorinated pool. Oh, and just using a cloth soaked in bleach and water mix...does NOT work! I am ,however,going to try that apple cider.

I too have had these breats rashes so bad I went to the my GYN and then a dermtologist. They had me using a cortisone based cream and this did work but it still comes back. I just saw online a product called Breast cream developed just for this problem. It has zinc and boric acid to stop the fungus and is not water based as most creams are. I am going to try it as many testimonials say it works when nothing else has. The site also said it was important to wash your bras and under garments in Hot water to kill the fungus and any bacteria. One note about corn starch is that yeast infections love corn starch and this will cause even more of a rash. I had this problem so bad the skin would crack and bleed and it also got near the vagina area. Difucan helps but is a prescription with side effects so you may want to try this breast cream. I know I am going to as I do not like using the steriod cream.

Hi, I found this site very interesting, but would not advocate using talc/powers under the breast. It will only serve to aggrivate the condition. Pure cotton wool or as suggested any other wicking fabric would be a wiser choice for absorbing the moisture.

Jannie wrote:

I am 31 and since i was in my 20's i've had the same problem with my boobs. i've had the cuts, burning, spreading rash and and the whole nine yards. My OBGYN noticed the problem and prescribed Nystaintin which has worked for a number of years but i am sick and tired of dealing with htis issue.

Hey, I want to help with my information on this subject ~ Rash underneath breasts for fungal use the following:

1. Antifungal tablets; Fluconazole (Generic Equivalent to Diflucan)
(you can get Rx from Doctor, or you can purchase via online, but you need to know how many tablets to take, how long, and the correct mg)

2. Lotrimin miconazole nitrate Antifungal powder spray for cures most jock itch. ( you can purchase from most stores)

Pimples on your breast can be very bad. There is a rare breast cancer that is characterized by these symptoms. Many doctors dismiss it as a rash but it doesn't go away. Most people don't know that much about it. It is called inflammatory breast cancer. I recently read about it. the only way to diagnose it with a biopsy or an MRI. A mammogram or sonogram cannot see it. You must insist on another test if it doesn't go away. It can be fatal!

Hi all - I have had a rash under my one breast and between my breasts for over a year now. It's not one big rash but more like 4 little patches. It really doesn't itch or even bother me (except when I'm in the sun - it gets itchy/burns and sort of swells up a bit). Do you think this is a fungal infection or yeast infection?? My gynecologist looked at it and she said it just looks like a rash - but I've had it for over a year and it doesn't go away. Any ideas or suggestions??