I think you are thinking of mushrooms.

I am 60 years old and have used Palmer's Cocoa butter (Bottom Butter) for years for rash under my breasts and also under tummy area in leg crease. I can't find it in regular stores and now order it from their company. I am very pleased with the product. Use a flushable diaper wash to apply the butter and you won't have to worry about clean up. I also apply it at night before I go to bed and usually by morning it is much improved.

I have large breast and use sudocrem at night when necessary. I have also used socks at night putting them round my bust to stop the skin on skin contact which helps, I make sure I bring the sock up in between my breasts so nothing is touching. All this really works for me.

Hi.. that is very good advice to see your obgyn for this rash just in case it is inflammatory breast cancer. One thingi can tell you about this form of cancer is that it comes on so fast, it seems literally overnight.. the breast will have Orange peel look & feel to it.. I don't remember it itching.. and it is usually fatal.. I'm very lucky / fortunate that my dx was not inflammatory breast cancer.
Thank you,btw, to all of you ladies with your interesting advice! I will be trying most of your remedies until one works for me or until my dr.appt!
Best wishes to ALL top have a healthy and happy and rash free summer!!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Ok girls let me tell you how to fix this problem. Get some Athlete's Foot Deodorant Spray Powder. Spray it now I know your all going to say I am nuts! But fact as it works on them too.

Please Please waste no more time testing out different remedies for this. I had this painful itchy sore rash for about six weeks. I tried Sudocrem, coconut oil, talc, muslin squares, bra inserts, antiseptic cream, calamine lotion, hydrocortisone cream, tea tree oil and baking soda, none of which worked at all. I then saw recommemded "Daktarin Gold cream" which is for athletes foot and specifically says in the instructions also for sweat rash under breasts. It is £5.10 in Boots, there are other types but it must be the Gold. I applied this 4 times and my rash has almost completely gone. It is fantastic stuff. You have to apply it for 3 more days after it has gone. Don't waste any more money on other products like I did and a big thank you to the person who recommended this. Good luck

Johsons baby powder after showering shake it on under the boobs after every wash and shower get your boobs measured wrong size bra is a desater for it i no I'm big 2

I have very large boobs. And I get a sticky liquid underneath them occasionally and its so tender and hurts whenever my breast moves a certain way. No I do not have diabetes nor a fungus infection. No clue what it is. My pediatrician has no clue either

Yeast infection. Use Monistat or alcohol. The alcohol will burn like hell but will make it go away!

Watch out for powders with cornstarch (which is most baby powders). The cornstarch also feeds the yeast and the infection can get worse.

Health Guru
The best powder to use under that area is one specially for athletes foot as it will help fight yeast infections before they can get to advanced

What cream or powder are you referring to. I would like to try it

Roll up a badana and place under breasts ..will absorb sweat and keep the skin from touching ..at crease..I have this problem too but this works

Thank u I've tried everything from tee tree oil mixed with braggs,apple cider vinegar to neosporin next was,coconut oil u made a,good point it has to dry to heal or like me on my left breast underneath it,is,spreading I've never had this a was freaked out gr8 info

The best stuff I have found for rash under breast is Caldesene Powder. It works and I use it daily after showering and patting the area dry under breasts, I apply the powder. Caldesene Powder is found at most drug stores and WalMart, CVS has it's own brand. It is in a pink, cylindrical container with a white top and found usually in the baby section close to diaper rash cremes and powders.