I am in the same situation. Some one answered you? Thanks.

If you have an abscess on the coccis area (between waist and butt) most probably it is an abscess called Pilonidal abscess. It can be treated with antibiotics but the most efficient treatment is the surgical one. It has to be done an incision to drain and clean the wound. But this is only solving the effect and not the cause. The cause is something called Pilonidal cyst and it has to be also removed surgically because this is the source of the infection.

I had an abcess some months ago on my left buttocks but it wasn't that big so I had some antibiotics and it drained by itself. But soon after the treatment i started having a lot of pain in that area but its not showing any visible symptoms , can you give me some advice , i dont know what should i do ?

What shot did they give you exactly what was the injection in guatamala? Seems to me everything stems from that. Anxiety is horrible it's your systems fight or flight and mainly being trapped not able to do anything. I meditate a lot trained my body to relax with my mind taken years. Everything causes my anxiety. Your medical issues I think stem from the shot. Good luck